Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Tutorial Vault

Hello everybody! My neck is feeling much better today, I can actually look to the right again! I've been spending a lot of time on the internet because of my little injury and I've realized that I love the age we live in, the internet it makes it so much easier to learn new things. So, with the help of the wonderful internet I have been spending the majority of my down time watching different beauty tutorials showcased on beautylish. Here are a couple of my favorites, I hope you enjoy them!

For Hair and Makeup:



I love the first video's carefree hair and bright makeup, I think it's a perfect styling choice for school or a night out on the town. It looks like a lot of work but really, it's pretty simple, which is always a plus.  I chose the second video because braids are in! They are seen everywhere, from the runway to the red carpet, and can be dressed up or played down. I love the versatility of a good braid, but I can't always manage to put my own hair in the intricate braids. That's why I love the video below! It's technically not a braid, this look was created instead with knots!



For Nails:



Aren't these the cutest nails? Cutepolish has tons of nail tutorials up on youtube, but this one is by far my favorite. I'm planning on trying these out for my family's New Year party, to go along with my Little Black Dress! If you are looking for some inspiration for your nails this Holiday season check out some of her more Christmas or Holiday themed ideas, like her Candy Cane nail art. I love her imagination when it comes to nails! When I do my nails I seem to have a hard time just thinking outside the colors of pink and red.



These are only a handful of my favorite tutorials right now, if I don't reign myself in now it could get a little messy. I hope you enjoy these, and if you liked this post I might make it a weekly occurrence. Do you follow any beauty tutorials on Youtube? Which ones are your favorite?

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment