Sunday, January 1, 2012

Guess what? Guesstures!!



Hello lovelies! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! OK. I don't know how many people know of this epic, awesome, wonderful party game, but I simply must share my love of it with you. It's called Guesstures and it's like charades, but on steroids. You are given four cards that you must act out before you run out of time and they fall away. My family got this game probably sometime in the early '90's and it's still one of my favorite games to pull out during a party. So, of course, for our New Year's party yesterday we had to pull it out. I'm not sure if they still make this game, but if you stumble upon it I encourage you to buy it!

And so, behold! Below is my New Year's gift to each and every one of you. An example of just how fun this game can be, as well as an example of how badly I play it :) Let's see if you can figure out what I'm trying to acting out, I'll put the answers up on my next post!


-E

No comments:

Post a Comment